2011 Employee Benefits
Our annual Open Enrollment period for the Benefit Plan Year 2011 was from October 11 - November 9, 2010 (Click on this link to view the 2011 Benefit Plan Summary document.).
Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- CSAC-EIA Health EPO Plan (Low)
- CSAC-EIA Health EPO Plan (High)
- CSAC-EIA Health PPO Plan
- CSAC-EIA High Deductable Health Plan (HDHP)
Blue Shield Plan Information - For customer service please contact 1.800.642.6155 - Mon through Fri 7am-7pm PST.
Pharmacy Benefit - For the EPO and PPO plans Medco will be your Pharmacy Benefit Manager. To contact Medco customer service please call 1-800-711-0917 (TTY:1-800-759-1089) or go to www.medco.com to create a login account. For the HDHP participants your Pharmacy Benefit Manager is Blue Shield.
*2011 Plan Summaries are the same as the 2010 Plan Summaries
Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts (managed by Benefits Coordinators Coorporation - BCC) - Click on this BCC Flexible Spending Account Website link.
- Healthcare FSA
- Dependent FSA
- Commuter benefit Plan
Health Savings Account (HSA) - Only available to employees enrolled in an HDHP. Sterling offers 2 plans - A Value Plan and a Standard Plan. For more information on the differences between these plans and account fees click on this Plan Table link.
Additional Voluntary Benefits
- Optional Term Life Life Insurance underwritten by BCS Insurance Group.
- Personal Accident Insurance (also known as Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance) underwritten by Chartis Insurance Group (previously AIG).
The following voluntary benefits are underwritten by Humana. If you have enrolled in these benefits and have any questions, or would like to cancel your enrollment please call Farmington Client Service at 1-877-290-3931
- Voluntary Permanent Life Insurance with Long Term Care Rider
- Please click on this Plan Flyer link for an overview of this benefit.
- Please click on this Plan Summary link for more detailed information on this benefit.
- Rates are determined on an individual basis.
- Guaranteed Issue coverage (no medical required) range from $2,600 (age 68) through to $127,873 (age 20), with rates between $8 to $28 per pay period for Guaranteed Issue (employees can purchase higher amounts of coverage, pending medical exam). For a general idea of rates and the level of coverage that can be purchased, please clink on this Rate Table Link - Please Note - The rates are provided as an example only. Your actual premium rate will be determined on your smoker status, elected plan riders, and family coverage level.
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
2011 Medical, Dental & Vision Premiums