Provider Referral and Claims Information
- In order to begin the referral process, the patient must establish care with a Primary Care Provider at one of the SBC Health Care Centers.
- A Referral is required for all non-emergent ICP and Tobacco Settlement (TS) Services.
- All Referrals must be requested through the patient’s Primary Care Provider.
The Benefits and Referral Center (BRC) provides authorization and payment of claims for services for the following programs:
- Indigent Care Program (ICP)
- Tobacco Settlement Funds (TS)
- Children Health and Disability Program - Dental
- Ryan White Funding
Claim forms accepted:
- UB-04 CMS 1450 (Hospital Services)
- CMS 1500 (Office Services)
- DC-217 or DC-202 Denti-Cal form (CHDP)
Submit Claims to:
SBCPHD Benefits and Referral Center
300 N San Antonio Rd, Room B 100
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
For questions regarding eligibility, claims status and billing:
Phone: (805) 681-5393
FAX: (805) 681-5424